Paul Hollywood Ready To Bake Crusty Rolls Breakfast Recipe
Greet the day with a delicious warm breakfast, for you and your loved ones. Freshly baked rolls, sausage and eggs fill your mornings with flavour.
• 2 Paul Hollywood Crusty Rolls
• 6 good quality chipolata sausages
• About 12 cherry tomatoes on the vine
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 sprigs rosemary
• 2 free range eggs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C fan. Place the sausages on a non stick baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes (or until the sausages are 10 minutes from being ready).
2. Add the tomatoes to the tray with the sausages and drizzle everything with the balsamic. Sprinkle on the rosemary leaves, reserving a few for garnish, and pop the tray back in the oven for about 10 minutes until the sausages are cooked. Put the rolls in the oven on a separate tray.
3. Meanwhile fry the eggs to your liking.
4. Cut the crispy golden rolls in half and slice the sausages into chunks. Divide the sausages between the rolls and add a few roasted tomatoes. Top with a fried egg and sprinkle over the rest of the rosemary. Serve with the rest of the tomatoes on the side.
Here’s another great recipe idea..
Wheat Flour, Water, Rye Flour, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Malted Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of sesame seeds, milk and soya.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Remove all packaging.
Place on a baking tray in the middle of a pre-heated oven 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7 for 8-10 minutes. For a crisper crust, lightly sprinkle with water before baking.
Allow to cool for 2 minutes on a wire rack before serving.
If baking from frozen, cook for an extra 2 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians