Halloumi with Spinach and Red Pepper Salsa Rustic Rolls
Hearty Rustic Rolls served with golden halloumi and zesty salsa make for a delicious lunch that’s packed full of flavour.
TAKES: 30 mins
• 1 pack Paul Hollywood Ready To Bake Rustic Rolls
• 6 cherry tomatoes, finely diced
• 2 spring onions, finely sliced
• ½ red pepper, very finely diced
• 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 lime, one half juiced and other half cut into wedges
• Pinch salt
• Few sprigs fresh coriander, chopped
• 1 block halloumi, cut into 12 slices
• Handful baby spinach, washed
• Fresh green chilli, sliced
1. Preheat the oven and bake the rustic rolls according to the pack instructions
2. Meanwhile make the salsa. Add the diced tomatoes, spring onion and red pepper to a bowl then drizzle on the olive oil. Squeeze over the juice of half the lime, season with a pinch of salt and stir in the chopped coriander. Set aside
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and add the halloumi slices. Leave for a minute or so until starting to turn golden brown then turn and cook the other sides
4. Split the rolls and add some spinach leaves to each base. Top each with 3 slices of hot halloumi and a spoonful of the salsa. Sprinkle over a little sliced chilli and serve with the lime wedges on the side to squeeze over
Wheat Flour, Water, Rye Flour, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of nuts, mustard, sesame seeds and lupin.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Remove all packaging.
Place on a baking tray in a middle of a pre-heated oven 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7 for 8-10 minutes. For a crisper crust, lightly sprinkle with water before baking.
Allow to cool for 2 minutes on a wire rack before serving.
If baking from frozen, cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Oven baked according to instructions
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans